Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PLEASE! PLEASE! HELP HOPE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!



Angie at Love the Prim look is in desperate need of help to save this poor animal's life..
Hope is in desperate need of sponsors. She was found emaciated and will die without help. She came in from the Auglaize County Pound and is heartworm positive. A temporary foster has come forward, but the money for her treatment must be raised. If you can help this girl, please donate by paypal or send a check to APLMC, P.O. Box 663, Celina OH 45822. Please mark that is it for HOPE!!Ok Ladies, I need help. I keep thinking about this poor dog. So here is what I want to do: I will give you a pattern of your choice for $3, which 100% will go to the funds for this poor dog if you post this on your blog. Then let me know that you did and what pattern you want...Just go to my places I sell from (Pattern Mart, Etsy,Ebay or my website) to pick out your pattern, don't buy, just email me at oodlekadoodle_okdo@yahoo.com with your choice... Thank you so much in advance and God Bless you for helping !!!
Angie at theLove The Prim Look is donating any light orders 20 count brown cord ($6.50 plus shipping) and any 35 count brown cord ($9.99 plus shipping ) will be 100 % donated to this dog. Please contact her at angiek32@roadrunner.com
http://aplmercer.com/Sponsorships.html We can send money through paypal to Angie at angiek32@roadrunner.com....Please! Please! spread the word so we can save Hope..
Pea at Peapickers primitives is giving away a free pattern for the help in saving this dog...you just need to post this on your blog about Hope and then let her know you did......We need to spread the word as fast as we can...
Thank you again...


7 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Sue that is so sad. How can someone let an animal get that bad. It will come back on them.

I'm so glad i found the home of the labs that were in my yard. I wouldn't of wanted anything to happen to them.

hugs pam

PEA said...

sue,
Thank you for helping with HOPE!
Hugs,pea

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hi there Sue, I too am having a big giveaway..it ends tomorrow evening..so if you are interested please sign up..I just signed up for yours and posted you to my blog..take care..
Gina ;)

Terry said...

As a huge animal lover, something like this upsets me so much. Whoever did this to this precious pup ought to be horse whipped. But like Pam said...this will come back on them.
I copied down the address and will send a check out on payday.
Thanks for posting this Sue.
Terry

LoveThePrimLook said...

God Bless you Sue !!! Thank you so much for help HOPE !!!

HUGS !!! Angie

Jan said...

Sue, there is a check going out on payday....this just breaks my heart.....some people ought to be....welll........Pam is right...

Sandi said...

this is so sad...i just donated by paypal.