Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Halloween Came Early For Me...Just Look At What I Received Yesterday In The Mail!!



My good friend Renee, from "Birch Berry Farms" sent me this gorgeous knitted wool pumpkin, that she knitted and then needled felted, a bar of her Pumpkin Soap that she hand makes (check her soap out on Etsy), and some luscious smelling potpourri in a silver antique soap dish...It came wrapped in orange tissue paper and inside a large cellophane bag tied with raffia...I was so surprised when I opened it and saw this lovely gift from Renee....She is just the best....You can find her on Ebay, Etsy and of course the
WSOAPP SHOPPES
..Be sure to look at her goodies and her soaps! You will be glad you did...Just click on the words Ebay, Etsy and WSOAPP SHOPPES to go there!!!!!

2 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

She is a woman of many talents and very blessed! You are lucky to have rec'd such nice things from her Sue ~ xox

BirchBerry Farms said...

You, my dear, are welcome---ya know---I would NOT be here today if it weren't for the guidance and love and support that you gave me from the get-go--I did NOT know a thing about how to sell on-line---and you so graciously gave of your time to help me---so that gift is nothing in comparison to that----ya know--you and me---we are two birds of a feather---and I knew that from the VERY first time I spoke with you---I will never forget where I came from and who helped me get to where I am----and I thank you! Always, Renee