Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got An Award!!

Photobucket

I received this unexpected honor from Aunt Mannys Creations..
Check to the right for her awesome blog...

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least seven other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on your blog.
Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
My nominees are

Country Road Primitives
Nanny Goat Primitives
Kims Prims and Whimsies
Love The Prim Look
BirchBerry Farm
Old Harbor Saltbox
Grits Greens and Cornbread

2 comments:

pammi said...

Thanks Sue! im tickled about this thanks so much for thinking of me! now i have to find out how to link back and ill be good to go lol.. hugs Pam

Holly Tree Primitives said...

SUE! You snagged Deanna (Nanny Goat Primitives) for the Primitive Excellence award an hour before I got there to do it! Your in for it now! LOL Just kidding, but now that I have your blog link I am going back to my blog to link to you. So there!

Isn't Deanna great? :)

~Michele