Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That Renee done Went An Tagged Me and so here goes!!!!

the tagging part is that now I need to tell you 5 things about me that you may not know:
1. My very first job I ever had, was in 1951 (long time ago) driving the elevator at J C Penny's in Waco, TX....Yes!.. you use to have someone drive the elevator for you and people would always say "I bet you have had your Ups and Downs today"...It paid a whole 50¢ a hour.....
2. I had 8 single birth children in 10 years...Yep!! the oldest had just turned 10 in December when my 8th child, Cearle was born the 25th of March...My God how did I do it???... That was the question I always got......and now I also wonder....
3. I worked with a psychologist researching what phenobarbital did to the Developmentally Disabled for 10 years....The study was published in many different languages!
4. That I am a UNION member and proud of it..
5. That my brother Coach Wilkins is referred to as "GOD" in the book "Friday Night Lights"!!...

1 comment:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Oh great!! Are we tagging the same people????? ROFL!! I love the show Friday Night Lights Sue... that's so neat :) Glad to see you enjoying your blog!!